The Infinity Tower Lounge displayed innovative ideas and showcased custom handmade pieces. I first walked in and noticed refreshments from Chef Koochooloo, a company who uses culinary activities to engage children & families in the learning of STEM & social studies.
I got a chance to learn about new app concepts and view a variety of custom designs. After my discussions with a few of the companies, I plan to do more features to highlight their brand in the near future.
- Danielle The Dress Maker: A custom dressmaker who recently started her Kickstarter campaign to develop a stylish but innovative rain coat for women
- Frank Mancuso: A welder who started using metals to create gorgeous bracelets which led to an entire custom jewelry line
- Manya Nofal: A lover of art whose custom fine art jewelry has landed in the pages of Today's Bride & Vogue
- ATZI Designs: A designer whose custom hand crafted head pieces are for the woman who wants to make a high fashion statement
- StyleInGo: A company that will bring you full beauty services to your doorstep, office, or anywhere you need
- FashionTap: A fashion social network created by Amy Roiland that connects bloggers, brands, designers, and more